Outdoor Living Space
We at Masonry Solutions LLC are there to help you create these outdoor living spaces. We have a large client base and have developed into a trusted brand in Norwalk, CT. We provide our services in the surrounding areas of Fairfield, Westport, Bridgeport, Stamford.
Our company also works with clients in New Canaan, Wilton, Greenwich, Redding and Trumbull. We’ve helped design several outdoor living areas over the years and will use that experience to transform your backyard.
The Beauty of StoneStone has its own beauty, one that is ever lasting and doesn’t require a lot of maintenance. You can enhance your gardens and backyards by accenting them with artistically arranged rock and stone.
Our team of experienced designers is ready and willing to help you with that. We work with you to bring your vision for your home to life. Our experience with creating such spaces has given our designers plenty of outdoor living space ideas. Some of our designs are:
- Outdoor Kitchens: Outdoor kitchens are a great way to entertain and spend time with family and friends. You can throw BBQ parties and dinner parties with aplomb.
- Courtyards: Courtyards are great for intimate gatherings and small family get together. They can also be idyllic retreats from the outside world.
- Outdoor bars: Bars are a great addition to any backyard and you can easily throw cocktail parties for your friends here or just enjoy an evening with your family.
- Terraces: Terraces have their own charm, they can be your own private outdoor space where you can relax with a book and some wine.
- Pool and Lounge decks: Relaxing by the pool at the end of a hard day’s work is one of the simple pleasures of life.
- Outdoor fireplaces: Lounging outdoors when the wind has a bite to it can be uncomfortable. An outdoor fireplace will keep you warm and happy.
- Flagstone pathways: Pathways cutting through gardens and yards have their own rustic beauty and are a great addition to every home.
- Stone Patios: These low-maintenance areas can be great for just hanging out with the family, enjoying a quiet reprieve.
- Rock Gardens: There’s something very steady and serene about a rock garden and it adds a zen-like feel to your yard.