We at Masonry Solutions LLC are determined to provide a complete chimney repair service to our clients. We provide services in Norwalk, Connecticut and the surrounding towns of Fairfield, Westport, Bridgeport and Stamford.
We’ve also taken up projects in New Canaan, Wilton, Greenwich, Redding and Trumbull. Over the years, our client base has grown and we take their trust in us very seriously. We’re committed to maintaining that trust by maintaining the quality of our work.
Repairing Chimneys-The ProcessOur chimney masonry repair services are top-notch, our masons are trained and certified and have been working in this field for many years. To ensure that your clients have a healthy, working chimney, we have a procedure we follow.
- Inspection: The first thing our mason does is inspect your chimney thoroughly, ensuring that it’s in good repair.
- Report: After the inspection, our mason communicates his findings to you, explaining the problems in detail.
- Quote: We’re aware that chimney repair costs can be expensive, especially when there are major problems. We do our best to offer our clients the most economical solutions.
- Quick and Quiet: Our workers work as quickly and as unobtrusively as possible, making sure that we cause the least amount of disturbance.
Various Aspects of Chimney RepairMasonry Solutions LLC is well equipped to deal with any and all problems that your chimney might have. Usually, your chimney might require only minor repairs but sometimes, there are major faults in the structure that need to be addressed.
- Chimney Cap: An efficient chimney cap would keep water, dust and debris out of the chimney. If the cap is damaged, it’ll allow water and debris to enter the chimney and that can damage the entire structure.
- Structural damage and spalling: Cracks in the structure of the chimney can prove to be a major problem if it’s ignored. At early stages, this is an easy fix for any mason.
- Fireplace repair: The firebox is directly exposed to heat and smoke and it is the part of the chimney that is most susceptible to damage. It is recommended that you have it inspected at regular intervals. Being diligent in maintenance would reduce the chimney repair expenses.
- Fireplace flue: The flue is what keeps all the dangerous exhaust and gases away from you. Keeping it in good repair is absolutely essential.