Here at Masonry Solutions, LLC, we offer our clients a wide range of masonry services for both residential and commercial properties. Please take a moment to browse through our gallery of completed works and you will see the transformations that we can achieve. Our teams of professional contractors are ready to take on your next project. we will guide you through the whole process to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our services. Please don't hesitate to give us a call today on (203) 299-1833.
Patio construction• Nicolock Stone Ridge pavers
Outdoor kitchen structures• All outdoor kitchen structures will be constructed of concrete block on top of concrete footing to form shape and size of structure.
• All structures will have thin New England field stone veneer applied to all sides and around appliance openings.
• All owner sullied appliances will be installed to insure proper fit into masonry structures.
Stairs and boulder steps• Stairs will be built from concrete block filled solid over concrete footing.
• Concrete block will be faced with New England field stone.
• Each stair will be capped with Pennsylvania thermal bluestone treads.
• Boulder steps will be set on item 4 base and stacked to create a 6 to 7 inch rise between steps.
Wood accent wall for television and repair hot tub area.• Frame area with pressure treated lumber at 16” on center with a top and bottom rail.
• Posts will be attached to bottom of deck and set on concrete footing.
• Wall finish will be cedar with tight knots.
• TV nook will be cement backer board.
• Repair and reframe hot tub area as needed.
• Add decking to same.
Iron pipe railings, deck and stair platform 6x6• Railings will be installed to the dimensions and layout on the plan.
• Railings will be painted post construction.
• Deck stair and platform will be built according to size and dimensions shown on plan.
Pergola• Vertical supports for pergola will be set on concrete footings encased in plastic pipe. (sono tubes)
• Horizontal framing will be installed to match size and style of that shown on plan.